Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pool PArty

 Where am I heading?

This place looks familiar to me.. 
 

Ahhha! That's Pooch Pool Party which I missed last year!
Lulu: HELP!!!
We believed this is the first time Lulu gets to swim because she almost gets drowned.

She learned how to swim very quickly!

That's a Puggle! And he swims very professionally! 

 Mommy don't leave me! 
Wherever Mommy's going, I'm always following her
Uncle KC said that I have separate anxiety! 
 
 
She is Snowy,Beagle. A cutiepie~
It's her first time at the pool but she can already swim very good! 


Oh yea, that's Champ who's born to be a swimmer! 
 
Yee Haa~ He loves sliding!

1 comment:

Puggle Preston said...

oh my gosh..this is the COOLEST party ever!! I wish I got to go. oh Lulu did a great job learning how to swim. Most of pugs can't swim!
I don't think there is anything like this in Houston..I get to go to doggie pools in the dog park..but mommy can't (or doesn't want to) go in with me. I like her to be in the water too!
thanks for sharing your adventures!
stay cool!
wags,
Preston