Monday, August 16, 2010

Diet

Hurray!
Finally I got my supermodel body curve back!
(Hmm .. actually still not that curve but at least everyone can tell that I'm getting slim)
My waist measurement drop from 30 inches to 26 inches
Since Mommy got her holiday for few weeks,
sometimes I go for jog twice a day!
Mommy found out that I'm getting tired of the weight control foods,
so everyday she will mix some foods,
(for example, steam chicken, hard boiled eggs, steamed veg..)
which is also good for build up the protein inside my body
And I also started playing toys (which belong to lulu)
Mommy believed that exercise help me look more energize and youth!



This Saturday (8/21)
Rock Rapid Pool will have POOCH Pool Party
at 2pm to 430pm

2 comments:

Puggle Preston said...

yeah! way to go, piggy!!
keep up the good work! you are looking good!

wags,
Preston

Piggy said...

thanks you Preston~ ^^
Today I went to scale my weight and I'm dropping 3 pounds ^^