Monday, February 7, 2011

ops..



Mommy believed that someone complained about me on a night last weekend
when mommy off leashed for me to go outside pee 'n poo
(while lazy mommy was inside the house stay warm.. shame on her)
After a while, Mommy heard me barking at someone so she

quickly ran outside but still she couldn't see who I was barking at.





Mommy feels so sorry for our neighbor
and hopefully I can change my attitude too at the same time




p/s: i have a very big issue for my attitude. 

i always lose control when i meet somebody that i have never seen before
And i will bark and jump on that person/dog ...
Any ideas for how to change my bad habit ?

3 comments:

dana thompson said...

Hey Piggy,
I'm an extreme jumper/barker too. I know all the fun tricks and amaze people with my skills - but when it comes to people around my house I bark, bay & howl. I think it's time to have the people just accept that it's our nature. I am almost five years old, and I am certainly not changing.
Love,
~chloe the puggle

Mr. Puggle® said...

omg, mr puggle would run away. i can't believe your puggle comes back.

Piggy said...

thanks guys for the comments~ appreciate!