Thursday, March 3, 2011

My 5th Birthday

Yeah,I'm 5!
Mommy bought a box of plain cupcakes for me
(she requested the bakery to not put any whip cream)
and Mommy spread some Peanut Butter on top of it
with my fav Greenies
Mommy : Be patient Piggy, do not steal ...

Everybody sang birthday song for me

Piggy : what!! fire fire!
Nooo!! Please let me go Mommy!!!!!
This year, I got many presents from everybody
Sniff sniff, all my favorite treats
And finally I got my birthday cake~

I share my birthday cakes with Champ & Lulu too :D

3 comments:

Yongsiew.wong said...

5th birthday!! Wow... now Zai zai is considered a Mid-age dog. 1 year = 7 years to dog... Zai is 35 years old now...-_-' older than me!

Oliver Tate said...

awww happy birthday! that was a great idea putting greenies on top of your cupcakes! you got lots of presents! hope you had a great day!

<3
oliver and jack

Puggle Preston said...

Hello piggy,

so sorry we missed your birthday! Mommy is slacking on visiting my friends' blogs! humph!
happy belated birthday! your cakes looked so yum! oh look at those treats you got!!
wags,
Preston