Monday, May 24, 2010

attack by tick!

I HATE YOU TICKS!
Mommy found a tick that's biting on the back of my neck
Quickly, she used the tweezer to pull IT out 
IT is so small and tough, Mommy took 1-2 minutes to pull it out  
(Mommy spend around 5 minutes to pull the tick out on Lulu because IT start sucking the blood on her ear)
She clean and put some antibiotic cream on my wound (OUCH)
A week later, the wound doesn't get any better 
and the hair around the wound are cut so it can be clean better

Mommy would suggest always get a First Aid box
 (sold at walmart, Petsmart, Petco)
From now on, we have to shampoo our feet every time we come home from outside.
and everybody, watch out for the TICKS 'N FLEA

2 comments:

Puggle Preston said...

ewww...ticks! i hate them! it makes mom's skin crawl just to think about it.
I am so sorry that you got attacked by the ticks. they are nasty little critters.
Are you on any tick prevention program like frontline or advantage? if you are and still getting ticks, that would make my mommy really worried. We are counting on that to protect me.
take care, hope your wound heal soon.

wags,
Preston

Piggy said...

Hi Preston, thanks for your concern. My wound is a little bit better now, it was bleeding few days ago because I keep scratching it. And good news is so far not any Tick/Flea attack me because Mommy clean my feet with the flea control shampoo