Friday, June 4, 2010

Need A sexy figure

This is me, 3 years ago..



Few month later...


and again few months later


years later..
3 months ago..



and 3 days ago..


Can you guess how much BIG different am I ?
YESSS! YOU ARE RIGHT!
I've put SOME (or more?) weight in these years
From 33 (3 years ago) pounds till 45 pounds (which is scaled 6 months ago)
Every summer Mommy will let me have a Fitness Programme 
For example, Jogging, Swimming, cut down my meals..
but it doesn't really work on me
(Mommy suspect Grandma feeding me when she not around)

She swear this summer she's gonna make my jelly tummy gone



2 comments:

Puggle Preston said...

hahaha!! holy cow! you did gain quite a few pounds over the years..ahha! There are just way too many yummy things around. It is tough to keep the weight down when you have so many people spoiling your rotten. It is a good idea to shed some of the extra "puggle" on you. You don't want to end up with bag legs when you get older. Not being able to run is no fun.
We hope to hear good news on your diet plan! you can do it, piggy!
wags,
Preston

o-h-crap.blogspot.com said...

"Mommy suspect Grandma feeding me when she not around"

lol that's funny