Thursday, March 18, 2010

Champ Bro

Ruff Rufffffff
Can't believe another new member join in!

 Champ! the Golden Retriever
 we already know each other from long time ago
 Grandma adopted him from a friend who cannot take care of him anymore
 I can't believe we have to stay together forever... sigh

This fellow is 5 years old, BUT he still act like a kid!
He is hyperactive, naughty, annoying... and disturbing me all the times.
And he make me stayed at KC there for a week right on the day he move in
because mommy worried that we're gonna have big fight and try to calm me down.



 Things never gone right since he move in,
we have to share the places like living room, under the table, sofa..
and FOODS!

 the things i hate the most is he keep smiling all the times, which got everyone's attention!
Grandma is now angry at me (coz I keep fighting and barking at him all the times)


To get their attention, I started to play my toys (didn't play since 2 years ago) 
 because Champ played my toys!
And I also retrieve the balls (coz he did that too!)

 Mommy is getting surprise that I did so much things that she never seen before!
I guess this is how I can win my mommy back.


Recently I've tried to ignore Champ.. I better just go to sleep..

Now I'm starting to get along with Champ but I still fight with him sometimes!









No comments: