Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yappy Day 2009

Yappy Day is celebration of dogs and the people that loves them.
This event is hosted at Pavilion II at the Kansas Coliseum.
I went with Mommy & KC last year.
Mommy dressed me up so I can take the Best Dress Contest!
But I don't have much clothes.. (because i don't like wearing it)
you can tell from my face :(
I meet so many friends and everyone looks excited but i was a little bit nervous.
They are so fashionable! (better than me...)
A lot of contests were held, for example, wettest kiss, largest dogs, cutest dog,
dog owner look alike, stupid pet trick, smallest dog, ugly dogs, bark off and also best dress.

I took two contest, Best Dress and Stupid pet trick.
During the stupid pet trick,
I didn't listen to Mommy's command and just sniffing around.
After that, Mommy have a little talk with me.. (sigh..  :\ ) 

I got some free sample of foods and toys too~
KC won the games and got me GREENIES !
My favorite treats!

This year's Yappy Day will be held on March 27, 2010 at 9am
Kansas Coliseum
Hopefully I can meet you guys over there~

No comments: