Thursday, June 24, 2010

Diet II


During the second day at Uncle KC's home, I did something bad...
I made a mess at Uncle KC's kitchen
 I'm too eager for HUMAN food (which is what I'm having almost everyday)
and try to find some TREASURE at the trash can
Mommy was so disappointed at me
and while she's cleaning the kitchen....
  Uncle KC lock me in and :" &^^*#$%#$&" to me... 

Uncle KC :
At beginning, Piggy was not cooperate during jogging, he tried to push n jump on me.
Since yesterday, he knows that he have to do it (jog) and he's doing it pretty good.
Now he's quite comfortable at my home.. not whispering that much when Mommy's gone.  

 Lulu is having fun with Mommy,
she is so adorable!
She loves people to hold and hug her
May I type something?
Lulu is a great companion!

1 comment:

Puggle Preston said...

The garbage can is my BIGGEST weakness...if mom forgets to put it away when she goes out, I always dig in first and apologize later. I hate it when I didn't find anything yummy but made a big mess and got scolded by mom.
wags,
Preston