Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Moving!



Do I look upset?
Yes I am..
Because I am moving out and stay with uncle KC
(Good thing is his apartment is just a few blocks from ours and I still can meet Mommy everyday)
Uncle KC and Mommy make a diet programme for me
Every morning I have to jog for 20 minutes
Same for evening, but only 3 time a week
Mommy just bought me weight control foods from Petsmart
(thanks Preston and Mommy Susan for the suggestion, apprieciated ^^)
When Uncle KC walk me to his apartment,
I was trying to pull the leash and not willing to follow him
(this brokes Mommy's heart :"(   )


Uncle KC took picture of me waiting for Mommy pick me up

Uncle KC : Once Piggy reached he's just standing at the front door.
He keeps whispering and crying and after a while he went to my bed and sleep.
Hopefully Piggy can lose his weight and stay healthy!






1 comment:

Puggle Preston said...

awww..don't be sad.
we wish you the best of luck and enjoy staying with uncle KC.

wags,
Preston